Week 8

This week we were able to give our presentation, which is posted on the team blog from week 7. We were also unable to begin moving the track due to the weather but hope to get enough people together during or immediately after break to get it moved.

I have begun reaching out to local metal shops to see if anyone is able to fabricate our third rail design locally. The shops I am contacting are listed below.

  • Master Metal
  • Accurate Tube Bending
  • Alan Steel and Supply
  • Sims Metal
  • Vander-Bend
We has also had one major setback to our project this week. I was in a bicycle accident and broke my clavicle so I will basically be unable to do any most of the the fabrication we need to get done. This is going to place a heavier work load on Evelia and any other full scale teams that can help out, or require us to spend more money to get all of the metal sections fabricated by a shop.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 14

Project Beginnings

Week 5