Week 14

This week we made a decent start on our final build. I was not able to get as much as I wanted done due to limited access at the times I was available. On Thursday I was able to get all the new hangers for track junction welded together with the parts that Master Metal supplied.  While I was doing that Evelia was able to make a trip to pick up the lumber for our other track modifications. On Tuesday Evelia was able to pick up the rest of the lumber we will need to build the track as well as the bent pipe for the third rail. I was able to cut and tack the crossbeam supports for the third rail into place and plan to fully weld those into place tomorrow as well as finish preparing for our final presentation on Friday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Project Beginnings

Week 6