Week 14

At the start of this week my main goal was to organize all our CAD files. In doing this I separated as many of the CAD files into a  few different sub-folders, dependent on what the component was for. I also went through and removed all the unused and older revision files to eliminate any duplicates and extraneous files. After getting all the files sorted into the new folders, a few file references had to be updated, as they were referencing duplicate files that were in different folders originally, and then some of the parts had to be renamed to make it more clear what they were. After this was all taken car of, the current set of files was uploaded onto the Superway Archive.

The rest of the week was focused on finishing up as much of the final modeling as possible. While I was not able to get as much of this done as I was planning too due to a number of deadlines with other projects, I hope to finish in the next couple days so that we finish our final FEA to include in our report.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 14

Project Beginnings

Week 5